Key Objectives 2018We aim to become a high-functioning professional organisation that becomes a catalyst for sustainable change in our community.
- Establishing Rongopai House as a ‘Well-Being Centre’, a healing presence in the community.
BUILDING THE TEAM:
- Appointing a Children’s Director / Tamariki Carer;
- Establishing two other frontline positions.
STRENGTHENING OUR MANAGEMENT PROCESSES:
- Supporting our team with good weekly rhythms and clear KPIs – and celebration times.
INCREASING PROGRAMME IMPACT:
- Increasing client numbers;
- Deepening the impact of our programmes by refining our approaches;
- Learning from others like Te Whakaora Tangata;
- Embracing Te Ao Maori in our ways of working;
- Establishing study / training pathways for parents.
STRENGTHENING OUR BOARD:
- Identifying skilled, passionate people to join our board from the local community and beyond.
- Upskilling our team in their fields of expertise.
- Strengthening our processes to increase efficiency, leveraging our networks to access templates and approaches and system design.
- Deepening our community relationships and strategic partnerships so we can work together to achieve more.
- Implementing more rigorous evaluation processes, with external guidance.